The L’autodrome de Linas-Montlhery is located about 20 miles south of Paris in the town of Montlhery. The first race at this track occurred in 1925. A variety of races have taken place here: motorcars, motorcycles, and as promoted here as exhibition of 500 old racing cars from the Golden Age of racing.
The blue auto appears to be a ca. 1948 Formula 1 Talbot Lago.